Sunday, March 13, 2011

Biting

Ally was on the phone with me the other day, and out of nowhere, she screams "OWWW!!" Upon further inquiry, She tells me this gem: "The ATM just bit me!!" As you can imagine, I was taken aback. She proceeded to tell me that she was depositing cash into the ATM and it pulled her hand too close to the intake and when the door on it closed, it bit her.

Another time that she held on to something a little bit too long was at Sea World. You'll probably see this one coming, but she was feeding the dolphins. She was on her last fish and the dolphin went to take it. Apparently, Ally didn't realize that you needed to let go of said fish in order for the dolphin to eat it and not your hand. She had teeth marks and teeth bruises on her thumb for a few days. EDIT: Ally says she knew she had to let it go, the dolphin was just impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment